Full name : Huili Wang
Citizenship: P. R. China
School of Mathematical & Computer Science, Wuhan Textile University,Wuhan, China
Research Center of Nonlinear Science, Wuhan Textile University,Wuhan, China
Tel: +86-150-7124-8832 (Cell phone)
Experience and Education:
Ph.D: 2013.9—2018.6, School of Mathematics and Statistics, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, China
BS: 2009.09-2013.07, School of Mathematics and Statistics, Henan University, Kaifeng, China
Numerical Solutions of Differential Equations, The Lattice Boltzmann Method, Multiphase Flows
1. Huili Wang, Baochang Shi, Hong Liang, and Zhenhua Chai, Finite-difference lattice Boltzmann model for nonlinear convection-diffusion equations, Applied Mathematics and Computation, 309: 334-349 (2017).
2. Huili Wang, Zhenhua Chai, Baochang Shi, and Hong Liang. Comparative study of the lattice Boltzmann models for Allen-Cahn and Cahn-Hilliard equations. Physical Review E, 94: 033304 (2016)
3. Zhenhua Chai, Dongke Sun, Huili Wang, Baochang Shi. A comparative study on local and nonlocal Allen-Cahn equations with mass conservation. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 122: 631--642 (2018)
4. Hong Liang, Jiangrong Xu, Jiangxing Chen, Huili Wang, Zhenhua Chai, Baochang Shi. Phase-field-based lattice Boltzmann modeling of large-density-ratio two-phase flows. Physical Review E, 97：033309 (2018).
5. Wang Huili , Yuan Xiaolei, Liang Hong, Chai Zhenhua, Shi Baochang. A brief review of the phase-field-based lattice Boltzmann method for multiphase flows, Capillarity, 2(2): 33-52 (2019)
Conference and Presentations
1. The 2nd International Conference on Computational Mathematics and Sciences, 2015, 6.5-6.9, Xian, China. Oral Presentation.
2. The 12th International Conference for Mesoscopic Methods in Engineering Science, Xian, China.2015, 7.20-7.26. Oral Presentation.
3. The 13th International Conference for Microscopic Methods in Engineering and Science, Hamburg, Germany.2016, 7.17-7.23. Oral Presentation.
4. The third international conference on engineering and computational mathematics, HongKong, China. 2017, 5.29-6.3. Oral Presentation.
1. Natural Science Funding of Hubei Province, Study on the Lattice Boltzmann Method of Gas Transmission Mechanism in Shale Gas Reservoir. No. No:2015CFB440, 2014.12-2016.12，￥3,0000