Full name : Limei Zhu
Citizenship: P. R. China
Status : associate Professor
School of Mathematical & Physical Science, Wuhan Textile University,Wuhan, China
Research Center of Nonlinear Science, Wuhan Textile University,Wuhan, China
Candidate for Ph.D.: 09/2016-12/2019
School of Mathematics, South China University of Technology, China
Supervisor: Prof. Huanyao Wen
School of Mathematics, University of Pittsburgh, American
School of Mathematics and Statistics, Central China Normal University, China
Supervisor: Prof. Changjiang Zhu
School of Mathematics and Statistics, Hubei Normal University, China
Research Interests:Nonlinear partial differential equations
1. Limie Zhu, Yingshan Chen, Globl well-posedness of strong solution to a two-phase model with magnetic field for large oscillations in three dimensions, Journal of Differential Equations, 266(2019), 3247-3278.
2. Limie Zhu, Ruizhao Zi, Decay estimates of the smooth solution to the compressible magnetohydrodynamic equations on T^3, Journal of Differential Equations, 288(2021),1-39.
3. Limei Zhu, Vanishing resistivity limit of one-dimensional two-phase model with magnetic field, Journal of Differential Equations, 2022, 319: 211-226
4.Huanyao Wen,Limei Zhu*, Global well-posedness and decay estimates of strong solutions to a two-phase model with magnetic field, Journal of Differential Equations 264(2018)2377-2406
5.Haiyan Yin, Limei Zhu*, Convergence rate of solutions toward stationary solutions to a two-phase model with magnetic field in a half line, Nonlinear Analysis: Real World Applications, 51（2020）102939
6. Haibo Cui, Haiyan Yin, Changjinang Zhu, Limei Zhu, Convergence to diffusion waves for solutions of Euler equations with time-depending damping on quadrant, Science China Mathematics, 62(2019), 33-62.
7. Limei Zhu, Bingyuan Huang, Jinrui Huang, Radially symmetric solutions for Navier–Stokes–Smoluchowski system: Global existence in unbounded annular domain and center singularity, J.Math.Phys, 61,000000(2020).
8.Limei Zhu, Jinrui Huang,Global existence of strong solutions for a general imcompressible Oldroyd-B system without damping mechanism, Applied Mathematics Letters, 127(2022)107850
9 Limei Zhu, Yingshan Chen, A new blowup criterion for strong solutions to the Cauchy problem of three-dimensional compressible magnetohydrodynamic equations, Nonlinear Analysis: Real World Applications 41(2018)461-474
10 Yingshan Chen, Xiaofeng Hou, Limei Zhu, A new blowup criterion for strong solutions to the three-dimensional compressible magnetohydrodynamic equations with vacuum in a bounded domain, Mathematical Methods in the Applied Sciences 2017
11 Xiaofeng Hou, Limei Zhu*, serrin-type blowup criterion for full compressible navier-stokes-maxwell system with vacuum, communications on pure and applied analysis (2016)161-183 (corresponding author)
12. Limei Zhu, The same class of stationary solutions to some multidimensional kinetic systems with extensive background density, Journal of Mathematics Analysis and Applications, 466(2018), 1-17
1. (NSFC) The investigation on the two-phase model with magnetic field, No.12001407, 2021.01-2023.12, ￥24,0000
talents project： Hubei Province 2020 "Chu Tian scholar"